I am impressed. I should say I have done a good job in 2005.
* To begin with, it was the 7th semester projects and the exams.
* Then started my second tenure in IBM.
* In between was “Technologix 2005”.
* Then came the 8th semester exams.
* The idea of Ananyeah that kept us busy all day.
* An offer from a startup.
* Finally, squeezing myself into IBM and the getting into action immediately.
* And finally getting into a really good project and exponentially increasing my knowledge and experience (including attending seminars and trainings), having fun and also completing a certification.
I am satisfied!!!